[box type=”info” style=”rounded”]
The Introducing Learning Quality Framework Support Package.
This resource is designed to support schools who are new to the Learning Quality Framework, to get them started on the journey and to offer specific guidance on the Principles and Indicators that experience tells us that schools find tricky. Feel free to pick and choose from this resource – it is designed as support if needed, rather than a script to be worked through.
There are 6 sections:
- Getting started – support introducing the LQF to senior leaders, teachers, governors, parents etc.
- Building a language for learning – support for introducing BLP’s Supple Learning Mind.
- Building an understanding of classroom cultures – support for opening a debate about classroom cultures.
- Establishing Professional Learning Communities – support for encouraging teachers to undertake small scale enquiries within a framework of a professional learning community.
- Getting to grips with coaching – support for growing a coaching culture.
- Building learning behaviours into planning – support for integrating learning behaviours into existing planning formats.