The following six questions seek to give an overview between your views of your students attitude to stuck and what you do in relation to stuck students. If you want you can add your classes name or reference in the field below, as the questions can be taken multiple time if you wish.
Stuckness in your classroom
0 of 6 questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- Average student stuckness 0%
- How supportive your classroom culture is 0%
Compare the results above (higher % is better) do you think there is a connection between the two results? What could you do to improve things in your classroom?
This is an overview of what you think your students are like and what you do to help them get unstuck. For a more detailed view of your students and your classroom culture you can take additional questionnaires in the next sections.
1. QuestionCategory: Average student stuckness
In relation to most of your students in your class, which phrase best fits their attitude
2. QuestionCategory: Average student stuckness
Which statement most reflects your students attitude to being stuck?
3. QuestionCategory: How supportive your classroom culture is
How do you help students relate to being stuck?
4. QuestionCategory: How supportive your classroom culture is
How do you talk to students about being stuck?
5. QuestionCategory: How supportive your classroom culture is
How do you construct they’re learning in relation to stuck?
6. QuestionCategory: How supportive your classroom culture is
Which is most like your classroom culture, do you celebrate being stuck?